Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hot & Cold, In & Out

I love that song. It's bouncy, cheesy, and makes a great pepsi advertisement..i can just see it.. Miley Cyrus holding a can of pepsi saying, do you like it hot or cold? Or would u prefer it in between so that you can get the best of both worlds? =p

And just to salvage my image..i do NOT watch Hannah Montana.. I've got a 14 year old brother you see..and he has friends..who albeit being guys, have this crush on hannah. But my brother..is totally in a different league..he who, thanks to my influence, prefers much cooler shows like Totally Spies! I'm so proud!


Alright, so what's the deal with the title you may ask? Well, my dear readers (which by the way, i am proud to announce that i am not the sole reader of my own blog...=p) the reason behind the title is not a joyous one.

Have been pretty down in the dumps for the past few days, as i did not earn enough merits to stay in hostel. I now have to move all my stuff to an outside apartment. And as I've just received news from my future roommate, it's in a pretty dismal condition. *Sigh..There is no fan in the single room, and in the double and triple room, you can't even fit desks and cupboards..All of these are placed in the living room. And I went about thinking...how in the world am I going to study with four other strangers in the living room?

And the sad thing is that most of the time when I'm sad, I tend to drag everyone around me into it. And I hate it. And that's why I've got to brush it off, and say it's okay. But I am scared. *Sigh..And it's not okay.
Well, whatever it is, I'll update my blog with pictures on the new place. Hopefully, it'll look better on screen.

5 comments:

~YM~ said...

Hey, cheer up!! Not everything is gonna be gloomy..it's all in the mind!! Whatever it is, I'll be here with you k? Just remember that you are not alone. *wink*

Note: Try sticking to an iron rod. It might help in discharging the electronegativity..:P (Is it colder than ice now? )

Em said...

who's your future roomie? sigh condolences on the moving out stella... but on the bright side you'll have a pool :P

Gine said...

sorry to hear about it. But I'm sure you don't regret putting more priority to your studies in stead of merits before this, right? As it is your choice, believe that it's the best for you. Or, better luck in looking for other unit? Is it too late to change the unit already?

chingyeen said...

YM- Thanks..yeah..i've got enough electronegativity to power an entire nation. Talk about earth hour..

caryn- what happened to nyrac? it's only wan chen n i right now cos everyone else has their own gang..and it's in prisma..=(

Gine- yeah..something that i've been working on..trying to get a new place..but that is the only one available right now..worse case scenario, i'll get my own apartment...and pester my dad for a car..=p

SY said...

Hey...we'll try keep our unit for you to come back for 5th year. We will make the new roomie life as miserable as possible. She won't stumble upon thsi will she? Ha ha. I will miss seeing you when I come out of the room and I think I will miss the toys Yee Ming got for you too! Ha ha. Gasp! Who's gonna steam sausages with me?!

-Research update: Marquees have hypnosis properties------Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils (Louis Hector Berlioz)------The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.(Robert Bloch)------Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.(Maryon Pearson)------Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.(Will Rogers)------Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.(Erma Bombeck)------A celebrity is a person who works hard all his life to become well known, then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized.(Fred Allen)------Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.------The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.------When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.------If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.------To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.------Drive carefully, 90% of people are accidents.------Careful with that light at the end of the tunnel, it might be another train coming.------

HTML Frames Templates